R&D Freelancer – The technological boosters for your business!
The NET.WORK also offers proven and independent R&D experts to help you keep pace with the fast development of product technology and customer requirements. Working with freelancers also provides a couple of significant advantages for you:
+ keeping track with the lastest technological developments
+ remain on eyes level with your competitors
+ project-based cooperation exactly covering your requirements and your budget
+ no fixed costs involved, eg. for office space, company car, laptop, PC, mobile phone, printer etc.
+ no social security costs
+ no protection against dismissal
These are examples of sealants & adhesives systems that are covered by the NET.WORK freelance experts:
- RTV-1 silicone sealants for construction applications
- RTV-1 and RTV-2 and HTV silicone sealants, adhesives and encapsulants for industrial applications
- Hybride sealants & adhesives (MS or SMP type) for both construction and industrial applications
- Hotmelts, reactive PUR hotmelts and hotmelt PSA
- UV and light cure adhesives
- 1C and 2C PUR adhesives for industrial applications
- Epoxy adhesives (also for marine and underwater applications)
- Structural acrylic adhesives
- Acrylic PSA and foam tapes
You are interested in one of our R&D freelancers to help you improve your technology base? Get in touch with us now!
You are a freelance expert in sealants and/or adhesives and want to be included in our experts data base? Please apply here.